If you're reading this, you're probably looking to get publicity for your brand so that:
- People get to know, like and trust you
- The people of the internet see you're the real deal and not a scammer
- You can get in front of more potential customers and draw them to your website
Or you're just ready to show out! But either way, connecting with the media is a priority for you.
The Truth About The Media
What many people don't know about the media is that many outlets are understaffed, and journalists and editors are overworked. Teams are becoming smaller in order to cut costs, but their output has increased to meet the ever-growing demand for content.
I quit journalism in 2015, after 16 years in the media industry, because I didn't see things changing for the better. I escaped with my sanity, but I remember those days when I couldn't get through all my emails and it felt like I was just churning out fluffy content for clicks.
I share this to say that it's highly likely that this is the environment you're sending pitches into when you reach out to journalists to get media exposure for your brand.
That's why it's important to:
- Pitch journalists at the RIGHT TIME, in the RIGHT WAY
- Stand out at EVERY stage of the pitching process
- Come with a GOOD STORY that their audience will CONNECT WITH
Use A Proven Strategy From An Insider
I've laid out exactly what you need to do to get your brand featured by the media.
No need to Google it to try to figure it out for yourself. Save time by quickly going from creating a media kit that sets you apart, to leveraging the media attention you score to get even more opportunities.
Here's What You Get...
- Media Kit Exercise
- Media Kit Template
- Quick Editing Tips
- Media Kit Design and Review Checklist
- Media List Exercise
- Media Contact List Template
- Media Contact Information Tips
- PR Pitching Schedule
- Pitching Do's and Don'ts
- Pitching Email Templates
- Follow-Up Email Templates
- Press Release Tips
- Press Release Template
- PR Promotion Tips
- SEO Tips
- Accountability Checklist
Here's Everything You Get...
- Exercises, Cheat Sheets and Guides: Media Kit Exercise, Quick Editing Tips, Media List Exercise, Media Contact Information Tips, PR Pitching Schedule, Pitching Do's And Dont's, Press Release Tips, PR Promotion Tips, SEO Tips. ($135 Value)
- Templates and Checklists: Media Kit Template, Media Kit Design and Review Checklist, Media Contact List Template, Pitching Email Templates, Follow-Up Email Templates, Press Release Template, Accountability Checklist. ($70 Value)
- Step-By-Step Instructions: No need to guess what you need to do next, get Step-By-Step Intructions to take you from creating and editing your Media Kit, to amplifying the media coverage that you get and using it to get more publicity! ($85 Value)
A $290 TOTAL VALUE
Get How To Get Publicity Without Spending A Dime for just $47 today!